- [#<Spree::Image id: 2605267, viewable_id: 3930460, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-06 13:36:12", updated_at: "2020-06-06 13:36:12">, #<Spree::Image id: 2605268, viewable_id: 3930461, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 3, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-06 13:36:12", updated_at: "2020-06-06 13:36:12">]
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
Start With Why has led millions of readers to rethink everything they do – in their personal lives, their careers and their organizations.
Now Find Your Why picks up where Start With Why left off. It shows you how to apply Simon Sinek’s powerful insights so that you can find more inspiration at work -- and in turn inspire those around you.
I believe fulfillment is a right and not a privilege. We are all entitled to wake up in the morning inspired to go to work, feel safe when we’re there and return home fulfilled at the end of the day. Achieving that fulfillment starts with understanding exactly WHY we do what we do.
As Start With Why has spread around the world, countless readers have asked me the same question: How can I apply Start With Why to my career, team, company or nonprofit? Along with two of my colleagues, Peter Docker and David Mead, I created this hands-on, step-by-step guide to help you find your WHY.
With detailed exercises, illustrations, and action steps for every stage of the process, Find Your Why can help you address many important concerns, including:
* What if my WHY sounds just like my competitor’s?
* Can I have more than one WHY?
* If my work doesn’t match my WHY, what should I do?
* What if my team can’t agree on our WHY?
Whether you've just started your first job, are leading a team, or are CEO of your own company, the exercises in this book will help guide you on a path to long-term success and fulfillment, for both you and your colleagues.
Thank you for joining us as we work together to build a world in which more people start with WHY.