The Really Useful Physical Education Book offers support, guidance and practical ideas for effective, innovative and imaginative physical education lessons. Underpinned by easy-to-understand theory, this second edition is fully updated in line with the National Curriculum for Physical Education at Key Stages 3 and 4 and provides a wide range of high-quality lessons alongside engaging teaching examples and methodologies.
With an emphasis on inclusive physical education, it highlights the ways in which schools can re-design the curriculum to ensure maximum enjoyment for all pupils. Key topics covered include:
- Planning, progression and assessment
- Health and safety issues
- Inclusive track and field athletics
- Adapting activities to support SEND
- Swimming and water-based activities
- Alternative activities including street-surfing and combat sports
- Introducing dance into the curriculum
- Enjoyable gymnastics for physical literacy
- On-site adventurous activities
- Values-based teaching
- Teaching accredited awards
- Using new and emerging technologies The Really Useful Physical Education Book
offers essential advice and inspiration for both trainee and practising teachers responsible for the 11-16 age range. It is a must-read for all those who want to make their lesson inclusive and fun whilst promoting a healthy lifestyle and enthusiasm for lifelong activity.
In contrast to Amazon and other book retailers
who might also feature The Really Useful Physical Education Book within their extensive online inventories,
our focus at BulkBooks.com is on dealing with bulk orders while providing personalized service.
With our amazing team of friendly professionals, Price Matching, and our user-friendly Quote form
we aim to simplify and expedite your bulk book purchasing process.
Should you wish to interact with a person while placing your bulk order for The Really Useful Physical Education Book?
We have a Bulk Book Specialist available to help, poised and prepared to assist you.
Contact us now!